EPC: When Clicking on the Target Link on the Funds Distribution Rule for a Criteria, Funds Distribution Target Page Open with a Message - "No matching values were found"
(Doc ID 2795374.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Clicking on the Target link on the Funds Distribution Rule for a Criteria, the Funds Distribution Target page open with a message "No matching values were found"
- Create a Funds Distribution for an existing Project/Activity using the navigation Project Costing > Funds Distribution > Funds Distribution
- As part of the effective date, enter a past date for example 1/5/2021. Group Target Definitions check box is checked and Target Group ID is sequentially populated for each of the rows. By default, there are already 3 criteria defined.
- Enter a new 'GLE' criteria as the last row.
- Create a new effective dated row for example 1/6/2021.
- The earlier criteria will be populated automatically (4 rows). Remove lines 1-3 and rename the group id of the 'GLE' analysis type to 1.
- Make the effective dated row of funds criteria for 1/5/2021 as inactive and save and then make the funds criteria for 1/6/2021 as active and save.
- Click on the Target link for the 'GLE' analysis type for 1/6/2021 effective dated row.
- Funds Distribution Target page open with the message "No matching values were found". This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document