ETL92: Exceptions Are Coming Up As Both High And Low
(Doc ID 2796163.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears exceptions with multiple effective dates on the exception definition table come up as both high and low when navigating from Workforce Administrator > Time and Labor WorkCenter >Exceptions > Allowable Exceptions.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login as PS and navigate to the Workforce Administrator homepage, then Time and Labor WorkCenter > Exceptions > Allowable Exceptions
2. Then on Allowable exceptions page, click the actions icon for selected employee and click the Manage Exceptions link then the ALL tab to see the following.
3. Navigate to Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Validation Criteria > Exception Definition and the Exception TLX01540 only has the following entry. Note Severity = Low/Allowable.
4. Insert a row using effdt 7/5/2021and add the following new entry for the TLX01540 exception with Severity = High/Allowable and Save.
5. Navigate back to Workforce Administrator homepage, then Time and Labor WorkCenter > Exceptions > Allowable Exceptions.
6. Then on the Allowable exceptions page, click the actions icon for selected and click the Manage Exceptions and the ALL tab to see the duplicate exceptions appear due to no Effdt logic on the exception definition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document