EGL9.2:Associated Revenue Inconsistently Displayed In Budget Details
(Doc ID 2796258.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Budget Details (not Overview) to review budgets with associated revenue, sometimes it is not displayed. Specifically, when there are multiple budget lines returned in the search results and user scrolls through using Next/Previous functionality, if the first budget does not have an associated budget then when scrolling through none of the budgets will display budget association data. However, if the first result has associated budget or user navigates directly to a specific budget it will display the association data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set up Associated revenue for parent budget ledger (Commitment Control>Define Control Budgets>Budget Definitions)
2) Enter Budget Journals for some accounts and post
3) Enter Online Journals for same accounts, budget check and post Journals
4) Open the Budget Details Overview page, and do a search for Associated
Expenditure Budget ( CC_DEPT)
5) Open budget details for line 1
6) Navigate to the next budget details via the 'Next' button
7) Associated budget not shown
8) Return to search
9) Open Budget details for line 2 directly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document