EEX9.2: "FetchValue: Record 'EX_TAUTH_SPLIT' Not Found In Scroll Level 0" Error When Changing Billing Type On Fluid Travel Authorization Line
(Doc ID 2796460.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when changing the Billing Type on the Fluid Travel Authorization.
1) Create a new Fluid travel authorization.
Navigation: Fluid Homepage > Employee Self Service > Travel Authorization.
2) Enter all the header details.
3) There should be atleast one line item already added to this page.
4) Enter Description and Amount on this line.
5) Click on “Details” and change the Billing Type from say “Billable” to “Non-Billable”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document