EAR9.2: Primary Bill To Address Customer Details Not Displayed On Collection Workbench
(Doc ID 2796578.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primary location is not displayed properly at the CWB page.
The system is not considering the Primary flag for displaying in CWB.
1. Setup for Customer Address Location 1 with Bill To Enabled and Primary Disabled And Address 1 and Address 2;
2. Address Location 2 with Bill To Enabled and Primary Enabled And Address 1
3. Navigate to Collection Workbench page under Customer Details there is displayed Bill To Address 1 corresponding to Location 1
4. Click on Personalize Content
5. Select under General Field Value Bill To Address 2 and Save
6. Under Customer Details you can see the Bill To Address 2 corresponding to Location 1 which is only Bill To enabled but not Primary enabled
You cannot select Bill To Address from Location 2 which is Primary enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document