E-FLUID: Fluid Page Flex Grid Tab Focus Changes on Scroll or Sort of Field on Grid when HTML Area Field is Added on Fluid Page in PT 8.57
(Doc ID 2796794.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid page having multiple tabs on Flex Grid. Sorting on any tabs switches the focus to first tab. Same issue occur with scroll on any other tab, changes focus to first tab.
Note: This issue occur if there is HTML area field on the page despite their is no customization Peoplecode on HTML area
- Click on 1st tab...do some sort on any field....then go to tab 2 and click on sort. Focus goes to previous first tab.
- Open 1st tab, do the scroll. then go to tab 2 and scroll, the focus goes to previous tab.
- If stay on one tab only and do scroll and sort, there are no issue.
Note: Issue occur only when switch the tab and scroll/sort.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Click on Tab 1. Sort any field.
2. Click on Tab 2. Sort any field. Focus switch to tab 1
3. Same issue with scroll
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document