EAP: Positive Pay File Is Incorrect After Check Restart
(Doc ID 2796920.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Positive Pay file is incorrect after check restart
Sometimes the positive pay file can be incorrect after a check restart is done.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create multiple vouchers
2. Create check and positive pay
3. Re-create a check for 1 voucher
4. Re-generate positive pay file
5. Re-create check for another voucher
6. Re-create positive pay file , data shows from previously created positive pay file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document