EAM92: AM Load Errors Out When Update An IUT
(Doc ID 2796941.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM Load IUT Entry stuck issue using is update as per scenario below:
Steps to replicate:
1. Created asset :Asset management > Asset Transactions > Owned assets > basic add
2. Ran the depreciation calculation process for the asset: Asset management > Depreciation > Processing > calculate
3. Ran the “create accounting entries” process:
Asset management > Accounting entries > Create Accounting entries
4. Run the “Depreciation close” process:Asset management > Accounting entries > Depreciation close
5. Upload the data for IUT
6. Uploaded the IUT template to run Am Load process:Asset management > Send / Receive information > import data via spreadsheet > upload spreadsheet data
7. Run the load into Am process for the intfc_id created: Asset management > Interface transactions > Load into Am
8. Review the “ IUI” transaction and it went in Error . Checked the errors.
9. Activated the category and opened the period.
After fixing errors and making transaction back to pending status to rerun it again system is throwing error as asset id is blank.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document