AM Calc Run Control Settings Not Being Saved
(Doc ID 2797282.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM PUM 32 introduced a new feature by which to schedule Absence/Payroll processes.
"Enable Payroll Job Scheduling" was set, but the AM calc process still clears out the run control settings after each run.
1. Log in as PS
2. Set the "Enable Payroll Job Scheduling" flag on the AM Installation page and Save the setting.
3. Create a run control for Absence and Payroll Processing
4. Select a calendar that is already opened and processed
5. Set the following options:
Calculate & Recalculate All
Trace All Elements
6. Run the processing job to success
7. Return to the Calculate Absence and Payroll screen which now shows blank settings for the run control
If the system attempts to run the process as scheduled an error "no Run Control ID found" will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document