Sourcing Event Which Was Saved as a Template Should Not Be Available for Posting.
(Doc ID 2797311.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sourcing Event which was saved as a template should not be available for Posting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an event and save it.(Navigation: Main Menu > Strategic Sourcing > Create Events > Event Details)
2. Use the “Save as Template” button to save the event as a template.
3. Post the Event and approve it.
4. Open the template that was saved on the Event Details page(Navigation: Main Menu > Strategic Sourcing > Create Events > Event Details). Post the template Event for Approval and approve it.
5. The event will appear in the Bidding Opportunities tile, but will not be available in the Event Workbench.(Navigation: Main Menu > Strategic Sourcing > Maintain Events > Event Workbench)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document