Not Qualified Log Shows "Cannot Budget Check requisition if one or more lines already sourced" When Budget Check Requisition at Requester's Workbench
(Doc ID 2797855.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition was sourced to Purchase Order that reduced original quantity. After update the Requisition to have the same PO quantity and try to budget check requisition at Requester's Workbench the requisition is considered as 'Not Qualified' and log shows the message:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Requisition and budget check. Navigation: Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions
2. Requisition Selection. Select the requisition and save it. Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Requisition Selection
3. Run PO_AUTO_SRC. Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > PO Auto Sourcing
4. PO created. Reduce the PO quantity to 8, Budget check and Dispatch PO. Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
5. Go back to Requisition and reduce the quantity to match to PO. Navigation: Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions
6. Now, Go to Requester’s Workbench. Select the Requisition and hit Budget Check button. Navigation: Purchasing > Requisitions > Requester's Workbench
7. Requisition is showing as ‘Not Qualified’. Log showing:
"Cannot Budget Check requisition if one or more lines already sourced.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document