Purchase Order Information Shows Zeros When Opening An Invoiced PO From Activity Summary Page After Pressing on Return To Search Button
(Doc ID 2798813.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening an existing PO from the activity summary page that contains an invoice, opening that invoice to review the information then pressing on return to search button to review another PO information, look for any other PO, notice that the PO information will all turn zeros.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- From Purchasing > Review PO Information > Activity Summary, Search on a PO that also contains an invoice and click on Activity Summary link
- Click on the invoice tab and invoice icon
- After viewing the invoice info click on the Return to Search button to lookup info on another PO
- The PO activity Summary search page shows again. Now search on another PO
- The Summary info shows all zeros which is not correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document