Gradebook Page Error 'Field Is Required: STDNT_GRADE_DTL - SEQUENCE_NO (124,64)'
(Doc ID 2798944.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering grades on the Gradebook page, the following error occurs, with the message displayed on the page:
Some grades may able to be successfully entered, before the error is seen.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Navigation: Self Service > Faculty Center > My Schedule.
- Click on the Gradebook icon on the row for the class being graded.
- Click 'Cumulative Grades' link.
- Enter a grade for any student in the list and Save.
- Click on Change Class button to go back to the My Schedule page and repeat steps 2-4 for the same class.
- Repeat previous sequence one more time, and note the error message displayed on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document