Error While Running PSQUERY: "You have insufficient access to retrieve this data (30,15)" and Address Fields are Masked Without any Configuration in Maintain Data Privacy Settings
(Doc ID 2799301.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue 1:When Query is masked as 'Personal Identifier' and Not Sensitive following Error occurs while running PSQUERY:"You have insufficient access to retrieve this data (30,15)"
Issue 2: Address fields are masked without configuration in maintain data privacy settings
Steps to Replicate the issue:
1. Created a query
2. Enabled query masking in System settings
3. Do Not Add Record to any authorized role
4. In Maintain data privacy settings, EMPLID is marked as PI but not sensitive information
5. Run Synchronize Data (without any excluding fields)
6. Run the query and receive the following error:
Expectation: Since EMPLID is not identified as a sensitive field in Maintain data privacy settings, it should return results with masking
7. Run Synchronize Data (with excluding field: EMPLID), Query is returning results
Address fields masked without configuration
Run the process Synchronize data
Run the query
Address fields are masked without configuration in maintain data privacy settings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document