EAP: Fluid Payment Request Center Shows Warning Template Not Found When User Preference Has No Business Unit
(Doc ID 2799931.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, General
Fluid Payment Request Center shows warning 'Template Not Found' when User Pref has no Business Unit (BU)
1. Remove the default business unit from the test user.
- Navigation: Setup FSCM > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences
- In DEMO, this can be user VP1
2. Go to the fluid Payment Request Center
- Navigation: Employee Homepage > Payment Request Center (tile)
- The user is shown the 'Template not found' error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document