Generic Template Sent With Blank Parameters In Case of Denying Several Transactions Same Time
(Doc ID 2800160.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new generic template and use it as a template when denying a supplier registration request, then Mass deny several requests same time, system is sending email notification with blank parameters. This is because during the denial process of a Supplier Registration on Supplier Portal, the workflow engine is called BEFORE the reason is inserted into the database.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new generic template with several parameters including the reason code for denial.
- Set this generic template on the configure transaction page for supplier denial.
- From supplier portal register several new suppliers and submit them all for approval.
- As approver deny all the requests.
- Requester will receive an email notification with blank parameters.
- If the approver only deny one request at a time, then the correct email notification with all parameters will be sent to the requester.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document