EAM: Fatal PeopleCode SQL Error In AM Disposal Worksheet For Userid VP2
(Doc ID 2800283.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fatal PeopleCode SQL error in AM Disposal Worksheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Disposal Worksheet
2) Enter business unit and leave asset status default as In-Service
3) Select Retrieve button
4) Choose Disposal Code, enter Retire and Accounting Dates
5) Click Set All to set the disposal information
6) Click asset one asset to dispose and click Submit for Disposal
7) Click New Search (without leaving page)
8) Repeat steps 2 - 6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document