E-WF: 'EmailReplyTo' Not Working for PT_WF_NOTIFICATION Class
(Doc ID 2800333.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the recipient receives the email from address should have – firstname.lastname@example.org and when the user clicks on Reply, the TO address should be - email@example.com However, it is not working as expected. From address is changing to some other address.
- Trigger an email using the PT_WF_NOTIFICATION class
- Use different email IDs for NotifyFrom (firstname.lastname@example.org) and EmailReplyTo(email@example.com) property
- The expected behavior is, when the recipient receives the email the from address should have – firstname.lastname@example.org and when the user clicks on Reply, the TO address should be - email@example.com.
- Trigger a similar email using the MCF Class, the EmailReplyTo functionality is working fine
5. To trigger the code Login : Navigate to Main Menu > Testing Component
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document