Incorrect Ethnic Group Description Displayed in Employee Self Service if the same Ethnic Group Code is Configured under 2 Separate Set Ids and the Description for Each Differs
(Doc ID 2800344.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Ethnic Group description is displayed in Employee Self Service if the same ethnic group code is configured under 2 separate Set Ids, and the description for each differs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PeopleSoft in Portuguese language and navigate to Employee Self Service- >Personal Details > Ethnic Groups.
2. Click on the existing ethnic group to edit the row of data and you will see the USA description for the code
3. Click on the prompt lookup and you will see the correct Brazilian/Portuguese descriptions
1. Go to Employee Self Service Homepage
2. Click on Personal Details and go to Ethnic Groups
3. Set up an ethnic group for Set Id BRA
4. Set up an ethnic group for Set Id USA
5. Login to PeopleSoft as an employee based in the USA and navigate to Personal Details > Ethnic Groups. If not already set, add an Ethnic Group
6. Click on the above ethnic group to edit the row of data and you will see the Brazilian/Portuguese description for the code
7. Click on the prompt lookup and you will see the correct USA descriptions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document