Inactive Course Included In Lookup for Transfer Credit Substitution Course
(Doc ID 2800579.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to substitute a course for Transfer Credits, the lookup for the substitute course returns an inactive Course ID
It is expected only Active Courses will be allowed for substitution.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Course Credits - Automated
- Open the Course Credits - Automated page and search for an emplid
- On the Transfer Course Details tab, click the Evaluator Details tab in the Transfer Credit Term section
- Click the Edit Equivalent Course icon
- Click the Course ID Lookup
- The results page displays and allows selection of an Inactive Course
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document