ETL9.2: Report Time Tile Last Action Left Justified Characters Got Cut Off.
(Doc ID 2801117.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The description of the punch type is cut off On small format (phone).
The text “Last action: Transfer, 02:27 PM 06/17/21” seen being derived in the trace is 31 characters long.
On the tile is dropping the last character of the year.
Small form format (SFF) should show correct wording like on Large form format (LFF) shows.
1. Login as a punch time reporter
2. Navigate to Self Service > Time tile to see Report Time tile
3. Punch using 'Transfer' punch to see the display of the 'Last Action....'.
2. On Report time tile,
- the Large format (PC) shows correct wording
- the Small format (Phone) the description is cut off and showing "Last action: Transfer, 02:27 PM 06/17/2"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document