Budget Status on PO Goes to 'Valid' Even When Amount Exceeds Available Budget
(Doc ID 2801221.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Status on PO Goes to 'Valid' Even When Amount Exceeds Available Budget.
Budget check on POs where the department/fund/account combination do not have more available budget than the PO total and the PO is going to 'Valid' Budget header status. These should go to 'Error'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new budget for new fiscal year
2. Change the Source Transaction to Track w/o Budget
3. Run PO Rollover 1, Budget Check PO, PO RollOver 2 and Budget Check PO
4. Change the Source Transaction back to Default from Higher Level
5. Update the PO to reset budget status and Run Budget checking
8. These POs expected to go to 'Error' but some did not. They were updated to budget status of 'Valid'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document