Refresh Link Displaying In The Academic Progress Summary Tile When Real Time Processing Option is Disabled
(Doc ID 2801486.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After checking off the Enable real-time processing option in the Academic Advising Self Service Options setup, the Refresh link still appears on the Academic Progress Summary FLUID page. The expectation with having the box checked off is that it should prevent the Refresh link from displaying.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu -> Setup SACR -> Common Definitions -> Self Service -> Academic Advising.
- Uncheck Enable real-time processing and save.
- Login to self service as a student with academic report generated.
- Click on Academic Progress tile.
- Note that Refresh link displays on the Academic Progress Summary page.
Should the Refresh link still be appearing when Enable real-time processing is checked off?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document