Signature Status is Incorrectly updated when the CS_ECHOPOLL Process Runs a Second Time for Adobe Signature.
(Doc ID 2801501.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Signature status is incorrectly updated when the CS_ECHOPOLL process runs a second time for Adobe Signature.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Note : The customer does not use REST API. This CS_ECHOPOL process is scheduled to run every 15 minutes
1. Enable Signature Method Adobe Sign with Integration Key
2. Configure the electronic Signature account
3. Activate all the service operations of Service ECHOSIGNDOCUMENTSERVICE21
4. Create adhoc document
Enter the details and click Import Document
Upload the Document
Approve if any or Bypass Approvals
5. Click Prepare and Route for e-Signature
Enter two signers
Order 1 Internal Signer
Order 2 External Signer
6. First signer signed the document
7. External Signer delegates the work
8. The Delegated person received the email to sign
9. Run CS_ECHOPOLL process
10. Open the document
External Signer status shows "Replaced by Alternate"
Note : The second signatory did not sign the document
11. Run CS_ECHOPOLL process
12. Search the document
Issue 1 : Signature Status : All Signatures Entered
13. Open the document
Issue 2 : Signature Status : Signed and Get e-Signature Status is disabled
Additional Test Case
1. Send the document for two signors (sign order 1 : Internal; Sign Order 2 : External)
2. First Signer signed the document
3. Second Signer delegated the work to another Signer
4. Open the Document
5. Click Get eSignature Status
6. Go back to the Search Page and Open the Document
7. Click Get eSignature Status
Signature Status : Signed and Get e-Signature Status is disabled
8. Go back to the Search Page and search the Document
Signature Status : All Signatures Entered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document