Supplier Contracts Required Navigational Questions Not Working Correctly When Skipping To A Question Group
(Doc ID 2801521.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new document in supplier contract , filling in all the required question on the document wizard then pressing on the refresh button and get the wizard page back, using the page navigator to move between pages ( not the Next Button) then getting to a Yes/No question, when you choose Yes, System should display additional question but since you navigated using the page navigation system will not show the additional question and will allow to save the Document without any error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management, and create a new document
- Fill in all the required questions , In the second wizard page choose the question answer as No, then press on finish
- Now press on the refresh button on the document page itself , that will open the wizard back again
- Using the page navigation choose page 2 ( don't use the Next Button)
- Change the question answer from No to Yes, That should display additional required question since we choose use.
- Now notice that system will not show the rest of question on that page however in normal scenario if you choose yes there should be additional question to display.
- Complete the wizard and press finish, system will not error and will allow to save the document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document