EAP: Decimal 0.01 Difference Between Foreign Amt and Merchandise Amt for Voucher Close
(Doc ID 2801670.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When comparing foreign/monetary Amount and merchandise amount (foreign/monetary Amount <> merchandise amount + Sales Tax).
Due to this decimal difference those lines are getting in reports which is not correct.
1. Create a voucher with 10 invoice lines. Enter Sales Tax amount as 2926.79.
2. Payment Schedule is divided by 2 (37903.5/2926.79) and set hold for one payment schedule (for the line of 2926.79)
3. Post a voucher
4. Run PayCycle for 1 payment schedule
5. Close a voucher and run Voucher Post
6. Check the VCHR_ACCTG_LINE. Foreign/Monetary Amount <> Merchandise Amount + Sales Tax
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document