EEX9.2: Transaction Line Details are Not Validated when Expense Report (Classic(+)) is Saved For Later
(Doc ID 2801687.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report line is not marked for combo error when it is Saved for Later. It is marked for error when it is submitted for approval.
1) Create an Expense Report (Classic(+) UI).
2) Save it for later.
3) Now open the Expense Report in Modify Expense Report.
4) Submit the Expense Report.
5) Click OK for below error:
You have an error on your expense report.
Please navigate to back to expense details section of your report, resolve the error and submit again.
6) On the Expense Details page, the Expense Line is Red Flagged.
- The Expense Line should be Red Flagged when it is saved for later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document