E-PORTAL/E-PC/E-PFC/E-GL: When Using Page and Field Configurator for Component JRNLGEN_REQUEST, on Record Fields FS_PANELS_WRK.JRNL_EDIT_OPTN and FS_PANELS_WRK.JRNL_POST_OPTN, the Default Value Processing Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2801860.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Page and Field Configurator for component JRNLGEN_REQUEST, on record fields FS_PANELS_WRK.JRNL_EDIT_OPTN and FS_PANELS_WRK.JRNL_POST_OPTN, the Default Value processing is not working..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator.
2. Add a new entry for Component JRNLGEN_REQUEST, Market: Global, Configuration Type: Standard.
3. Under 'Criteria', click on 'Select Fields'. The 'Select Fields' dialog opens up.
4. For the Primary Page - '01 - Journal Generator Request' (leave 'Secondary Page' blank), locate and select fields FS_PANELS_WRK.JRNL_EDIT_OPTN ('Edit') and FS_PANELS_WRK.JRNL_POST_OPTN ('Post'). Click OK.
5. Under the 'Configure Field Properties', select, for both fields, 'Disable Entry', and set 'Default Value' to Y.
6. Save and go to the 'Map to Portal Registry' page.
7. Under the 'Map Configuration to Portal Registry' grid, select the option corresponding to 'Root > General Ledger > Journals > Subsystem Journals > Generate Journals', and click on the 'Apply Configuration' button.
8. Click OK on the dialog that shows up informing that the configuration was mapped.
9. Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Subsystem Journals > Generate Journals and add a new value.
Note that, under 'Journal Processing Options', the fields 'Edit' and 'Post' are both disabled, but not selected, as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document