EPY: WA FLI/EE Tax Row Is Generated For Low Earnings Amount When FLI Status = N/A Or Exempt.
(Doc ID 2802144.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee has a total of Pay Other Earnings of 0.77 (less than $1). After payroll calculation,WA FLI line is generated without a taxable gross or tax . The employee has FLI Status and MLI Status as "Not Applicable" in State Tax Data.
Other payees in the same company and paygroup with the same earnings code do not have this issue, but they have larger total earnings.
Updated employee earnings with $100.53 and recalculated pay. The extra WA FLI/EE tax line no longer appears.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Navigate to Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Tax Information > Update Employee Tax Data.
Select the employee and set the FLI and MLI Status as Not Applicable.
2. Navigate to Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create Online Checks.
Create an online check for the employee with only one earning with amount of 0.77 (C01 earning used).
3. Save and calculate the online check.
4. Verify taxes calculated. Family Leave Insurance - EE shows up without Taxable Gross and Tax Amount.
5. Change the earning amount to 1.25.
6. Save and calculate the online check.
7. Verify taxes calculated. Family Leave Insurance - EE does not show up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document