EHR: Multiple MSS Transactions With The Same Effective Date: Incorrect Eff. Seq. And Action Reason On JOB
(Doc ID 2802293.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Multiple MSS transactions with the Same Effective date: Incorrect Effective Sequence and Action Reason on JOB
The initial effective dated row writes to Position Data and then writes to Job as follows:
• The initial effective date, effective sequence, action reason and associated data writes to JOB as expected.
• Defect: Subsequent rows with the same effective date: Position Data is updated for that effective date; the effective sequence and action reason are not writing to JOB however the data is.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add multiple changes to a Position Data record
2. Make sure each row has the same effective date
3. Make sure that each effective dated row has a difference sequence number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document