Student Advisor Assignment Process Populates Some STDNT_ADVR_HIST 'Yes/No' (Y/N) Fields as Blank
(Doc ID 2802514.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the Student Advisor Assignment process and querying the new data on STDNT_ADVR_HIST, the following fields are observed to be blank:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Advisor Assignment.
- Populate Setup tab.
- On Advisor tab, click 'Get Advisors' button.
- On Student tab, click 'Get Students' button, then click 'Assign Advisors' button.
- Click 'Ok' to complete the process.
- Query PS_STDNT_ADVR_HIST and review the data on the new rows created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document