ECM: Bank Statement Accounting Value Match Not Matching with Value in the Addenda
(Doc ID 2802900.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Match Value = 12345 and Addenda = TEST12345, does not match. This matched in release 8.9
1. Created Bank Statement > Addenda is test/test12345
2. Bank Statement Accounting defined
Match Value = 12345
Match Template = BSP-INTEXP
3. If matched and reconciled TR_STMTACCTG should assign BSP_INTEXP as the template
4. Transaction should be in REC – Reconciled status
5. Ended up in RR – Requires Review status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document