Error 'Page Cannot be Displayed' When Accessing Eperformance Document In Current Documents
(Doc ID 2803016.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the manager's employee id is included in the group build and the same manager run the performance process. The document created from this process is not accessible.
Steps to recreate the issue :
1. Create a performance document using Group ID
Main Menu > Setup HCM > Common definitions > Group build > Group build - group definition
2. Create performance document
Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Document > Create Document (using group ID)
3. Run the process to create document.
4. Once the document is created, go to Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Current Documents and check the document created
5. Click on Employee Name , facing error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document