EEX9.2: If No VAT Receipts Flag At Expense Report Line Level then Rebate and Recovery Source as Manual and Zero
(Doc ID 2803262.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If "No Vat receipts" field is flagged at the Expense line level, it sets both the Rebate Source and Recovery Source as Manual and updates the Recovery Amount and Rebate Amount as zero.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Travel and Expenses/Manage Employee Information/Update Profile- GL Unit needs to be VAT enabled
2. Click on Expenses tile
3. Click on Create Expense Report
4. Select Add Expenses Lines
5. Populate fields
6. "No VAT Receipt" field is flagged as Yes
7. Save it and Click on Accounting
8. Vat Amounts tab is showing Manual Entry coming as default and Rebate Source and Recovery Source fields are coming as zero.
For the replication steps, please review Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document