Is There A Way To Get The 'SFA' Transactions Get A Chartfield Combination Other Than The Source Rows?
(Doc ID 2803312.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to get the SFA transactions to get a chart field combination other than the source rows? For example, we budget all the Overhead transactions using a particular Source Type so we need a specific source type to be populated on all SFA rows irrespective of the value of the source transaction.
- Create a Proposal with Facilities and Admin Price set up, Submit and Generate an Award.
- Create Project Budgets including the budget for Facilities and Admin costs.
- Create a Cost transaction in PROJ_RESOURCE. Let's says with a chartfield string that has a blank resource_type (Source Type) field.
- Run GM_GMFACS (Grants > Awards > Process Facilities Admin).
- The 'SFA' analysis type rows will be generated in PROJ_RESOURCE. The need is to get a chartfield value of 'XYZ' resource_type for the target SFA row. Currently, the value is coming over as blank based on the chartfield string of the source cost row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document