ABMGT: In Country Take Page the Future Dated Rows Are Considered and Not the Effective Date Row
(Doc ID 2803644.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When unchecking the boxes "Display reason" or/and "Reason required" on Country Take page in a future dated row (e.g. 01/01/2023), the Reason should disappear after 01/01/2023 and not on the current effective date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence Management-> Country Take
2. Check the options "Display Reason" and "Reason Required" for a specific Absence / Country
3. As Manager, go to Team tile > Absence Request,
4. Choose an employee on the specific Country and choose the specific Absence modified in the previous step
Result: the reason is visible and required which is correct
5. Now go back to Country Take page and add a new row with future effective date
6. Unchecked the boxes "Display reason" and "Reason required" and save the new line
7. Go back to Team tile-> Request Absence
Result: When an employee requests the same absence in the current effective date, the reason is not visible anymore which is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document