Accessibility: 'Select Expanded Available Income Table' ComboBox Label Incorrect on Maintain Application 2021-2022 IM Link Page (INAS_PROF_EXT1_S22)
(Doc ID 2803754.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within the IM link page on the Maintain Application 2021-2022 Component, the label for the 'Select Expanded Available Income Table' ComboBox displays incorrectly in the screen reader as 'Use Expanded Avail Inc Table'.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Check Enable Screen Reader Mode box on the login page prior to login.
- Once logged in, Navigate to Financial Aid>Institutional Application Data> Maintain Application 2021-2022, for any student.
- Click the IM link on any tab where available.
- Note the 'Select Expanded Available Income' field in the 'Income/Allowance Options' section of the page.
- Note the display of the field in the screen reader, third in the list below 'Inas Rule Set' and 'Application Source'; label reads as 'Use Expanded Avail Inc Table'.
Note that while the bug title below references "JAWS", the issue is not specific to any particular screen reader.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document