Accessibility: Institutional EFC Summary Detail (INST_INAS_SMRY_22 and INST_INAS_SMRY_21): Issues with 'IM Calc Selected' Label and 'Detail' Links
(Doc ID 2803764.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issues exist on the Institutional EFC Summary Detail Page for Aid Years 2022 and 2021, in the sections for both Parent Contribution and Student Contribution:
- Next to the first field which shows the calculation type (e.g. 'Base IM'), there is supposed to be a label 'IM Calc Selected', that does not display. (Note this issue also exists with standard mode on the page.)
- The ten different 'Detail' links and some of the associated numbers are not being represented in a clear manner in the screen reader, with the result that the user cannot tell which column or row the link or value pertains.
The issue(s) can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Check Enable Screen Reader Mode box on the login page prior to login.
- Once logged in, Navigate to Financial Aid > Institutional Application Data > View 2021-2022 IM EFC Detail -> Inst EFC Summary/Detail 21/22 (Tab).
- In either the Parent Contribution or Student Contribution section, note the first field does not have any associated label.
- In the screen reader, note the displays for each of the ten number values and 'Detail' links in each section.
Note that while the bug title below references "OATB" and "JAWS", the issue is not specific to any particular screen reader.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document