Future EProcurement Fluid Requisition Approver Unable To Access Approval Chain
(Doc ID 2803887.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Future eProcurement Fluid Requisition approver is unable to access approval chain. An error message appears "An error occurred while attempting to display the selected transaction. Please contact administrator." when a future approver of an eProcurement Fluid Requisition tries to access the Approval chain.
1. Login as VP1 and enter a Req from Create Requisition tile(Fluid).
2. Submit the requisition for approval.
3. While still logged in as VP1, look at the approval chain to see one of the "future approvers".
4. Log in as the "future approver" and launch My Requisition tile (Fluid).
5. Click on arrow to see details of the requisition.
6. Click on the "approvals" icon to see the approval chain.
7. New window opens with error message "An error occurred while attempting to display the selected transaction.Please contact administrator.".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document