Deleting Applicant Attachment From Manage Job Opening Page Only Deletes The Reference, Physical File Still Exists In DB or FTP Server
(Doc ID 2804052.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleting an attachment from the Manage Job Opening page only deletes the reference to the file. The actual attachment is still there (whether in FTP server or DB attachment record).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User goes to Search Job Opening page and drills into the specific job opening to test on
3. Go to the Activity and Attachments tab
3. Add an attachment, and save.
4. Delete the attachment, and save.
5. Check the ftp server / DB record that stores the actual files. The file is still there, although the reference to it in PS_HRS_JO_ATCH table was deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document