ELA: Receivable Lease Can Be Saved With Invalid Chartfield In Accouning Distribution
(Doc ID 2804239.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lease administration module doesn't have validations to detect Invalid chart fields.
When creating a receivable lease, if the user manually populates an Invalid Chartfield (e.g. Department), Peoplesoft accepts and activates the lease without any warning or errors. The error is identified only when the transaction is approved and processed to Billing.
- Inactivate a Department.
- Create a new Receivable Lease
- In Base rent Accounting distribution, attempt to select the inactivated Department chartfield value from prompt. If can't be selected then enter the inactivated value manually.
- Validate and activate the Lease. Run Transaction generator process.
- Approve the generated transactions and run the process to interface the approved transactions to Billing.
- Review status of pending transactions in Billing module.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document