ECA: Page And Field Configuration Default Value Is Not Working For Page "Hold Billing And Revenue On Unpaid Cost" Of Component "CA_HOLD_UNPD_BI".
(Doc ID 2804322.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page and Field Configuration default value is not working on Hold Billing and Revenue on Unpaid Cost. The CA_HOLD_UNPD_BI component has been configured using Page and Field Configuration to have the contract type field with a Default value. This default value is not showing up on the page.
- Navigate to Enterprise Components >Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator.
- Add new. Component Name CA_HOLD_UNPD_BI.
- Select field CONTRACT_TYPE. "Disable Entry" is checked and the default value is populated as "GRANTS".
- Validate and Map to Portal Registry. Apply Configuration.
- On Map to Portal Registry tab, click on the link "Review/Edit Mapping" and then click on Content Reference - "Hold Billing on Unpaid Cost".
- Notice that the CONTRACT TYPE is not enabled. This is correct.
- The default value of "GRANTS" is not populated. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document