E-FLUID: Back Button Not Working as Expected When Clicking Back from Approvals Page Navigation.
(Doc ID 2804754.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Back button not working as expected when clicking back from "Approvals Page" navigation.
Steps to replicate.
- Using HCM application use the Fluid Homepage for Managers Self Service
- Click on Approvals Tile
- Click on Job Openings and click on the line item Job ID
- Once the Job Opening page opens you can see the back button says Manage Self Service
- Now click on the page link “ View Job Opening” mid level of page
- The page opens and now the back button says Pending Approvals
- When you click on Pending Approvals, the back button will takes you back to Manager Self Service Home Page and not the needed Approvals page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document