Purchase Order With Partially Matched Receipt Available For PO Rollover
(Doc ID 2804946.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO with more than one receipt for a line which is partially vouchered is available for PO rollover.
1. Create an Amount only Purchase Order(PO) with two lines.
2. Dispatch the PO.
3. Create a receipt with 2 lines,fully receive PO line 1 and partially PO line 2.
4. Create second receipt for the remaining PO line 2 amount.
5. Create a PO receipt voucher with both the receipts linked. Decrease the amount on the voucher for second receipt while copying the the receipt.
6. Budget check and match the voucher.
7. Open the PO rollover view page and run the process for the PO above.
8. The PO is not shown in PO workbench as partially matched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document