EPC : PSA_ACCTGGL (Process Project Accounting) Process Not Creating Target Accounting Entries for Cost Rows Generated via Allocation for a Project That Is Associated with a Contract.
(Doc ID 2805022.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSA_ACCTGGL Process is not creating target accounting entries for Cost rows generated via Allocations.
- Create Project and Activity and associate it with a contract.
- Create Accounting Rules for a particular analysis type say 'XYZ' for which cost accounting rows will be generated.
- Create cost transactions with analysis type for example 'ABC'.
- Create allocation steps/rules such that it creates target rows with analysis type 'XYZ'. The allocation rules did not populate the CONTRACT_NUM and CONTRACT_LINE_NUM fields on these target 'XYZ' rows.
- Run the PSA_ACCTGGL process. Navigation: Project Costing > Accounting > Process Project Accounting.
- Notice that the process is not creating the Cost Accounting entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document