ECA: Revenue Is Not Generated For Amount Based Contract Lines. CA_LOAD_GL1 Process Message Log Says = 'Contract XXXXX, revenue plan R101 excluded from processing due to invalid accounting distributions'
(Doc ID 2805024.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When CA_LOAD_GL1 (Customer Contracts > Schedule and Process Revenue > Process Fixed Amount Revenue) process is run for a contract that has valid accounting distributions, the process did not process the expected revenue rows. The message log shows the following message
- Enable combination edits for the GL BU associated with the contract. In Demo - US004 Business unit for example.
- In demo testing, the REV W/DF2 and DFR REV distribution codes are updated with invalid combinations.
- Navigate to Customer Contracts -> Create and Amend -> General Information. Create a new contract for this BU.
- Add a contract line with the amount based in the demo "BUILDING 2" product was used. The contract liability on the contract line is checked automatically.
- Complete the revenue plan, bill plan, and amount allocation for the contract.
- Go to Accounting distribution for the contract line. (Click on Distribution under the Details tab).
- See Revenue and Distribution code are marked as Error. This is due to incorrect combinations for those distribution codes that are set up that way in Step 2.
- Now go back to Contract Line. Under the Contract Liability tab, uncheck the Contract Liability check box.
- The Accounting distribution now only shows the Revenue Section and Contract Asset sections. The contract liability is not applicable.
- Correct the Revenue accounting string so that there are no combination errors. On this page, all the distributions now show as valid.
- Check the PS_CA_DTL_DFR_SB. There are errors in this contract. This is incorrect.
- Activate the Contract.
- Run CA_LOAD_GL1 process.
- Review that the process did not process any rows with a message saying that the accounting distributions are invalid. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document