PO Dispatch:- ORA-00001: Unique Constraint (SYSADM.PS_POHDRCOM_TAO4) Violated Error Encountered When Dispatching PO
(Doc ID 2805099.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO dispatch process goes to No Success when a PO created by copying two requisition with header comments is dispatched.
- Navigation: Purchasing -> Requisitions -> Add/Update Requisitions, Create a requisition with two header comments then approve, budget check.
- Copy the newly created requisition to another requisition then delete the first header comment
- Navigation: Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Add/Update POs, Source the first requisition to a PO then save.
- Source again the second requisition to same PO then save.
- Check the send to supplier in the header comments and save.
- Budget check and dispatch the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document