EPY: Retro Calculation Does Not Match For Prorated Period For FLSA Employees.
(Doc ID 2805297.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Increased compensation rate for an Employee with FLSA, Status Nonexempt, Pay Frequency Bi-weekly, two days before the Pay End Date.
Retro process ran to success. However the retro calculated for the 2 days from the end of the first pay period does not match.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Pay Group Table.
Search for a Pay Group subject of FLSA.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data and search for the employee to be calculated.
On Job Information page, set the FLSA Status to Nonexempt.
On Payroll page set the Employee Type to H(Hourly).
On Compensation page set the Frequency to B (Biweekly).
3. Calculate the following periods for this employee with Regular and Overtime earnings:
Pay period: April 21 - May 4
Pay Period: May 5 - May 18
Pay Period: May 19 - June 1
3. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data and search for the employee.
Add a new row, Effective Date - 04/01/2021, Action - Pay Rate Change.
On Compensation Page, change the Comp Rate and save.
4. Navigate to Payroll for North America > Retroactive Payroll > Retro Pay > Process and Review Requests > Calculate Retroactive Pay and calculate the retro payment.
5. Navigate to Payroll for North America > Retroactive Payroll > Retro Pay > Process and Review Requests > Retro Pay Calculation Results and review the calculation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document