EEX9.2: Incorrect Receipt Count Being Displayed in FLUID Expense Report Lines
(Doc ID 2805738.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt count not being updated even after deleting the attachment at the line level in Fluid Expense report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Create expense report tile in Fluid
2. Click on Add Expense lines
3. Add an expense line and enter the details and add a receipt after entering all required fields
4. Now add another line and add a receipt. Note that the receipt count is updated to 1
5. Now click on add receipt again and delete the attachment added in step 4 and click on done
6. Note that the number is still displayed as 1 even though the added receipt is deleted.
The Receipt count should be updated after deleting attachment at the line level in Fluid Expense report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document