E-PIA: Push Button Images With Mouse Over Labels on Classic Pages is not Working in PT 8.58
(Doc ID 2805947.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On pages where there are Push Buttons as an image and the "On Mouse Over" is set, the mouse over effect on the image is no longer working in PT 8.58.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a page.
2. Add a Push Button/Hyperlink
3. On the Push Button/Hyperlink Properties Type tab, leave as Push Button
4. On the Push Button/Hyperlink Properties Label tab, leave as Image as Label Type, Small Image as Label Size
5. On same tab in Label Image group box, set Image ID (for example A_DOWN) and set On Mouse Over (for example A_UP)
6. Add page to component and component to Menu.
7. Open component in PIA.
8. Hover over button/image. Notice that the button/image does NOT change.
Due to this issue, users cannot see mouseover images.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document